Map Page – Location Was Correct – Is No Longer, Upcoming Events Not Working, etc

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Map Page – Location Was Correct – Is No Longer, Upcoming Events Not Working, etc

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Louise Desmarteau
    Participant

I installed the plugin the day I purchased it and the map page showing the google map was finding my location and that was what I wanted.

After updates to the latest version of everything……I get a location somewhere in Africa on the map.

I’ve added 12 events to the calendar and all are in September and later…however, there are no events listed in Upcoming Events on the same page.

This is really frustrating as the site is expected to go live this next week.

I’ve switched to the 2014 theme, turned off ALL plugins except the calendar plugins and the result is still the same except now the google map is completely blank.

Please advise,

Louise

Geoff B.

This reply is private.

Louise Desmarteau
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

This reply is private.

Louise Desmarteau
    Participant

Geoff,

Thanks, that resolved the issue. However, those were added from Google Calendar. As you start to type the address, it just throws it all together with commas. I’ll have to take a look at the closer and see how we can avoid this issue.

Thanks,
    Louise

Geoff B.

Good evening Louise,

I am super stoked that this fixed the issue.

We will gladly help you out with the import of Google Calendar data should you need any help.
    Please open up a separate ticket if that is the case.

You are welcome back in our support forums any time 🙂

For now, I am going to close this thread.

Have a great week!

Geoff B.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Map Page – Location Was Correct – Is No Longer, Upcoming Events Not Working, etc’ is closed to new replies.