Map Not showing in Map view. and overlapping with filter bar

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Map Not showing in Map view. and overlapping with filter bar

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    wtarraf
    Participant

Hi

I recently purchased calendar pro. The map view shows nothing. I have
    tried basic themes and disabling other plugins with no luck. I used the developer tools in Chrome and found theses errors:

Uncaught ReferenceError: google is not defined dY9LDoMwDEQvhAld9TwmMcI0OKkd-rl9QxshNt163huNB2dzVpYbJCG3mFvuG-m7Z5lYuJB5TTH2K0s3_EGNg36Bi6MHSTHwGEk…:5
    Uncaught ReferenceError: WPGroHo is not defined lVHtCsIwDHwhu7Inkn6E2dklNWkcvr3dnPsjDgaBkNwdFy69HaEWF-52oqgZxM5lYLrRxTuBNpiEIWtswNjqocCvrXWTE8KlJzx…:24
    Uncaught ReferenceError: Backbone is not defined notes-common-v2.js?ver=2.9-201410:32
    Uncaught ReferenceError: _ is not defined admin-bar-v2.js?ver=2.9-201410:2
    Uncaught TypeError: Object [object Object] has no method ‘ajaxForm’ M9RPzs8rSUwu0U3LL8rVNdfPzEvOKU1JLdbPKtYvTi7KLCgpBgA.js:2
    event.returnValue is deprecated. Please use the standard event.preventDefault() instead. lVABCsIwDPzQsuKTkja4atfUtFP09XbSgog6hUDI5XJ3hDCzuSTw0YbFcTaHWqeF9draQFsMmP1esfA4-zjsTJkY-MyxZLAYODp…:3
    GET http://ads.panoramtech.net/loader.js?client=antp net::ERR_BLOCKED_BY_CLIENT content_script.compiled.js:25

Not sure if it helps you?? but i don’t know where to start.

Also, When i go to the map view it lays over top of the Filters plugin??

Barry

I’m sorry you’re hitting problems here.

It’s difficult to assess because the scripts are being minified (noting we use minified versions of the scripts already, so this double minification can cause issues at times): can you confirm you also turned off whatever you are using to minify them when you ran through those debugging steps – and can you do so again now so I can take a look and identify the source of the problem (when they are minified and concatenated together that becomes a little tougher).

Thanks!

wtarraf
    Participant

It works!!!I deactivated the plugin altogether, now the map works.
    But It is showing me every available event. not just the one in the day that i am looking for. The search bar does not seem to do anything??

Barry

OK, so to help keep things organized and ensure we can help you and all our other customers as quickly as possible I would ask that you post your second issue as a new thread, now that the initial problem with map view has been resolved.

Please do take the time to repeat the basic troubleshooting steps before doing so (ie, disable all other plugins and switch to a default, unmodified theme) since as with the initial problem that can be a useful strategy in isolating conflicts.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Map Not showing in Map view. and overlapping with filter bar’ is closed to new replies.