map not displaying events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO map not displaying events

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    jonwalker72
    Participant

map is not displaying events… just stuck out in the middle of the ocean. Events are listed correctly below the map. all events are imported via your facebook importer app. http://deadheadproductions.com/grateful-events/

Josh
    Participant

Hey Jon,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Can you take a look at the associated Venues for the events that are displaying and ensure that they have appropriate Address information associated with them and that the have the longitude and latitude settings completed for them?

Thanks!

jonwalker72
    Participant

there are thousands of events and venues. its pulling events from hundreds of facebook accounts via your facebook importer add-on. if there are any problems with venue info it would be from your FB importer. do your plugins have any way of checking for missing information before importing them? There aren’t available columns within your events or venues tab to sort by latitude, longitude, or any of that information that might be missing. Going through and clicking the venues one by one isn’t an option. I tried to adjust the number of events displayed down to 25 so i could look at the events in smaller group to spot bad ones.. the plugin keep changing back to 150 after i click save and it reloads.

Josh
    Participant

Hey Jon,

I am terribly sorry about the inconvenience here. Sounds like there may be some other issues at play here but let’s get to the bottom of the venues and map issues first.

To start, so I can test this one more directly, would you mind sending over a couple of Facebook pages that you’re importing events from and that aren’t showing in your map view?

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘map not displaying events’ is closed to new replies.