map location not found

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO map location not found

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Mark Metz
    Participant

hi i have one venue and i added location like from google map on google map its show exact location and pin and our map page not showing exact location just show country why see in attchemnts thanks

Courtney

Hello Mark

I believe you could set Google Maps to zoom in more. Go to Events » Settings » General » Maps Settings » Google Maps default zoom level. Increase this number to the point that you are satisfied.

Let me know if this works for you.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Mark Metz
    Participant

i want main map page not single event page sidebar. wehre is all events shows

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Mark,

The main map page, if there was no search / filtering for any location will always show the map in a way that all the pins are visible. With lots of pins the map doesn’t / wouldn’t know where to zoom in.

If you search for a specific location in the search bar, then the map will zoom in based on the settings under Events > Settings > General tab > Map Settings > Map view search distance limit.

Hope this clarifies.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘map location not found’ is closed to new replies.