Map labels in map view not translated

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Map labels in map view not translated

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    csikimacko
    Participant

Labels on Google Map still ‘Event:’ and ‘Address:’ when language is not English and strings are translated on po file.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

I was able to reproduce the issue on my development site and going to check into this further for you to get this resolved.

Thanks

Brian
    Keymaster

Hello,
    I looked into this further and found that those two words are being placed there with javascript and are not translatable through the language files. I have created a ticket for our developers to look into adding translation for those two words.
    Thanks

csikimacko
    Participant

Thank you.
    I suppose that the javascript is from Events Calendar so in theory it shall be possible to insert the translated strings into it.

Brian
    Keymaster

Correct, it is coming from the The Events Calendar Pro Scripts. I have created a developer ticket so we can look into this. I do not have a timetable on if or when this change can be made right now.

Thanks.

Leah

Hi there,

Thanks for bringing this issue to our attention. We weren’t able to get to it for our upcoming 3.8 release, but it is still very much on the radar. We hope to have it fixed in an upcoming release, and we will do our best to keep you posted on our progress. Thanks for your patience and support!

Best,
    Leah
    and the team at Modern Tribe

Brian
    Keymaster

<div>

I am going to close this ticket as there is nothing we can do for it right now. It is on our radar to change, but as Leah said we do not know when it will make it. If you have any other questions or issues please create a new ticket.

Thanks

</div>

Leah

Hello,

I just wanted to update you here and let you know that we have a fix for the issue your reported in our upcoming release. Thank you for bringing it to our attention! Keep an eye out for an update coming soon. If you are still experiencing issues after the update, please start a new thread and we’d be happy to look into it. Thank you for your patience and support while we got this corrected.

Best,
    Leah

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Map labels in map view not translated’ is closed to new replies.