Manually add a Booking in Admin

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Manually add a Booking in Admin

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • Author
    Michael Byrne
    Participant

Hi,

Can Admin manually add a Booking in the backend when using Events Tickets Plus with Events Calendar Plus?

Hunter

Hey Michael,

Welcome back! If you’re using WooCommerce in cahoots with Event Tickets Plus, you can add orders manually under WooCommerce > Orders > Add Order (at the top).

Let me know if this helps answer your question and have a great evening. Cheers!

Michael Byrne
    Participant

Thanks Hunter

Michael Byrne
    Participant

Hi again Hunter,

Another question on the same topic:-

> If I Add a Manual Order in Admin, how can I add Attendee details?

I am using Cal Plus with Ticket Plus

Michael Byrne
    Participant

Hi,

Can you please answer this question from last night:-

> If I Add a Manual Order in Admin, how can I add Attendee details?

Thank you

Port
    Participant

I, too, need to know this.

Hunter

Hey Michael and @port,

Until we address this in an upcoming feature or maintenance release, the best way to add Attendee details is to visit the ‘Tickets’ page on the front end of your website and update the fields with necessary info. (Example: http://your-site.com/event/tickets/tickets/ – see screenshot below)

With that said, I’ve gone ahead and created a ticket for our developers to review and hopefully incorporate into a release shortly. Another way to get the ball rolling is by visiting our UserVoice Feature Ideas and submit it as a request.

I understand this is not the ideal situation for you at this time and thanks for choosing PRO! Let me know if you have any more questions or comments in the mean time. Cheers 🙂

Port
    Participant

Hunter,

I’ve added an order manually via WooCommerce > Orders and set up a dummy user account. I then logged in to the front end w/that new dummy account, went to the event page, clicked on Tickets and do not see the two tickets and cannot add Attendee info.

I also cannot access the Attendee info by going to My Account > Orders > manually entered order.

-Paul

Hunter

Hey Paul,

You are definitely right about the process as I just confirmed it after some more testing. It’s obvious we have a bit of work to do here and as previously mentioned, a feature report has been logged.

I noticed you have both WooCommerce Tickets and Event Tickets Plus on your site. Can you confirm you have Event Tickets Plus active? Additionally, you should delete WooCommerce Tickets plugin. Can you confirm the tickets show for your admin account? If not, check the sales dates to make sure they are active for today.

Other than that, we do not have a feature to add attendee meta from the backend at this time. As previously mentioned, I recommend visiting our UserVoice Feature Ideas page and add/upvote the idea there.

Thanks for the patience while I got back to you and have a great Friday. Cheers!

Port
    Participant

Hi Hunter,

We are no longer using WooCommerce Tickets and Event Tickets Plus is active.

Via admin account, I can see the order has gone through and the tickets stock has been decreased. Going to the event attendees list, the two new tickets are not showing up.

Logging in via dummy account, I see the order has gone through and see it under My Account > Orders. If I navigate to the event, it says I have 7 tickets, though I should have 9 now. Clicking on “View Your Tickets” also only shows 7 and not the two new ones added via admin manual entry.

-Paul

Port
    Participant

To further my response above — if I enter the order manually via admin account and assign it to the dummy customer account, I can see the order via dummy account on the front end.

I cannot see the tickets themselves when going to the “event > View Tickets” via dummy account, though.

Curiously, if I go to the event on the front end with the admin account, I can see the extra 2 tickets that *should be* assigned to the dummy account, and I can edit the attendee info.

That should not be if I assigned that order & tickets to the dummy account.

Hunter

Hello,

I experienced essentially the same behavior as you. This thread will be reviewed by the developers when working on the improvements, so thanks for being so thorough and detailed! Have a great weekend and take care 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 13 posts - 1 through 13 (of 13 total)
  • The topic ‘Manually add a Booking in Admin’ is closed to new replies.