Manual RSVP

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Manual RSVP

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Crystal
    Participant

Is it possible to manually RSVP users who can’t seem to figure out how to login and RSVP themselves? I have a client using this on their site that just launched last week and their users are still figuring things out. They have a meeting that they are gathering RSVPs for however.

Crystal

Geoff

Hey Crystal and happy Friday!

Great question. I think the easiest way to do it would be to complete the RSVP form on the front end on their behalf. However, I see you have a login requirement, so that might not be the best route.

Another way would be to try using the User Switching plugin. If you are a WordPress administrator on the site, then you can access their user profile in the WordPress admin, switch to being logged in as them, and complete the form.

Do you think that would work? Let me know!

Cheers,
    Geoff

Crystal
    Participant

Great suggestion! I didn’t even know the User Switching plugin existed. That may be just what we need.

Thanks,
    Crystal

Geoff

Awesome! I hope that does the trick — I know the same plugin has bailed me out a few times. 🙂

Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Manual RSVP’ is closed to new replies.