Manual Facebook Event import not working

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Manual Facebook Event import not working

• This topic has 10 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years, 2 months ago by austincountynewsonline.
Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

I’m trying to manually import an event from Facebook. The aggregator accepts the request and reports success, but the event is not imported. I have traced the requests to the aggregator service and I see the event being created in the service and the import complete message on the fetch request, but I don’t see the event being returned. As there is no additional information about what the EA service is doing, I can’t tell why this event is not being imported.

This reply is private.

Barry

Sorry to hear it, @austincountynewsonline.

Would you be able to share (by private reply if you prefer) the URL of the Facebook event you are trying to import?

Thanks!

Well, it’s actually any import that I try. I get the same error message: Your preview doesn’t have any records to import.

Here is one that failed to import: https://www.facebook.com/events/385515891906634/

Barry

That’s strange … it does work without issue for me locally. Though these steps shouldn’t be necessary, there are two things I’d like to try:

• Delete one or more of the scheduled imports (let’s start with the example you shared above), recreate and see if it then begins to work
    • If that doesn’t work, please replace your Event Aggregator key with the new one I just added to your account (details in my next post) and try again
    • If that doesn’t work, please additionally try recreating the import with the new license key in place

Let me know if this helps!

Barry

This reply is private.

Still no success. I’m still getting the message: Your preview doesn’t have any records to import.

I did notice that this all started when the “refine” box showed up on the importer. It was working fine until that showed up. Was that an update or something that added it?

This reply is private.

Barry

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • The topic ‘Manual Facebook Event import not working’ is closed to new replies.