Managing attendees and orders

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Managing attendees and orders

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Johannes Vistrm
    Participant

Hi! As an admin, I need to manage attendees of an event. For example I may need to remove an attendee, or edit the contact information of an attendee, I may also need to add an attendee.

I can’t find any information on how to do this.

Best regards

Black
    Participant

Also need this functionality, been searching for a way to add / edit attendees via the dashboard however there does not seem to be an obvious way.

Geoff B.

Good evening Johannes and welcome to the Events Calendar Support forum!

Thank you for reaching out to us.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

I believe your best bet is to use the following extension: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/how-can-admin-updatechange-ticket-information-for-anonymous-customer/#post-1357096

Let me know how that goes.

Best regards,
    Geoff B.

Black
    Participant

Hi Geoff

The extension does allow editing of attendee information, however I cannot find the setting to add attendees directly from the admin, does this extension allow this?
    The plugin description suggests it does.

Thanks

Geoff B.

Hey there Johannes,

Just a fair warning, this extension actually does not work with Event Tickets Plus 4.6 (where the whole interface was rebuilt). But it works great with previous versions.

With that in mind, it is not meant to add attendees. It merely allows you to add or edit attendee information.

There are a couple of things that you could try to add attendees:

1. With a plugin such as “Shop as a customer” and make a new order using the desired customer’s profile.
    2. Edit the WooCommerce transaction to increase the quantity of tickets sold in the order. Once that is done, use the attendee data editor.

Removing attendees is a tad trickier. For now, you could simply edit their attendee info to “cancelled” or some other string of your choosing.

That being said, I can totally see how this could be a cool feature to have.
    I recommend you suggest it in our <u>User Voice forum</u>. That way other customers can vote for it!

I have also relayed your ideas to the author of that extension.

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Managing attendees and orders’ is closed to new replies.