Malfunction on Mobile Devices

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Malfunction on Mobile Devices

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    tracylove
    Participant

I have the WooCommerce Tickets plugin installed on this site, but for some reason, the ticketing section isn’t displaying properly on mobile devices. (At least not on iPhones or Samsung Galaxy). I’ve disabled all plugins and there doesn’t seem to be a conflict. Will you check it please?

http://centrocultural.us/event/tamale-fest-2015/

tracylove
    Participant

I activated the Twenty Fifteen theme, and the issue was resolved, so apparently there’s a conflict with the Vellum Theme. Any suggestions on how I can fix this?

Jami
    Blocked

Hey Tracy,

Thanks for getting in touch! I’m happy to help try and locate the conflict here. Ultimately though, you’ll most likely need to get in touch with the developer of the plugin or theme that’s causing the issue.

So after some poking around, it looks like the Visual Composer is applying some absolute positioning that’s affecting the ticket submission section. This CSS should help:

.tribe-events-single-event-description .vc_section_wrapper .bg-layer { position: relative; }

Let me know if you have any other questions or if I can help with anything else.

Kind Regards,
    Jami

tracylove
    Participant

Thank you for getting back with me Jami.

I just created a bog post with all of the Visual Composer styling in it, and linked it to the actual event with more basic information (without using VC). It works out great!

Thank you again!

Jami
    Blocked

That’s great to hear! I’ll go ahead and mark this thread as resolved but please feel free to open up a new one if you have any other questions. 🙂

Kind Regards,
    Jami

Barry

Hi!

It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this topic.

• Need help with anything else? Go right ahead and post a new topic, one of the team will be only too happy to help
    • Still need help with this issue and need to re-open it? Again, please simply create a new topic and link to this one to provide the team with some context

Thanks!

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Malfunction on Mobile Devices’ is closed to new replies.