Making "View All Events" link in widget go to full calendar? Delete past events?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Making "View All Events" link in widget go to full calendar? Delete past events?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    dmuuc
    Participant

I went to the “suggest a feature” but it looks like you already have a lot of those suggested features in your current version. I understand you’ll be coming out with a new version soon and it would be nice to choose where the “View All Events” link goes and whether or not to show it. I have 3 categories with the next 1 or 2 events for that category listed, but I’m afraid users aren’t seeing them all. They may think that “View All Events” means “all events”, NOT “all events in that category”. If I can make that link go to the whole calendar, I won’t need it again for the other events. Is there any possibility that something like this will be available in the next version?

I also use the plugin that deletes past events which would be nice to have as a feature, too.

I see we’ll be paying more, but if we have all these features along with current ones, then it’ll be worth it.

Barry

Hi dmuuc,

Please don’t hesitate to add your voice over at our UserVoice page even if you do see very similar existing ideas – it is very helpful to get a sense of how many users might need a given feature and, really, I’d suggest that course of action for both the ideas you’ve raised here.

I’m afraid a change to the View All Events link (great point!) is highly unlikely to make the very next release as that is quite literally in the final stages of preparation for release and so has undergone a code freeze – but if you are game to make a feature request for that we’d definitely consider it.

Thanks for your support!

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, dmuuc. As it’s been a couple of weeks since your last post, I’m going to close this thread. Please feel free to open a new one if you choose to pursue this further.

Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Making "View All Events" link in widget go to full calendar? Delete past events?’ is closed to new replies.