Making Tickets Searchable Through WooCommerce Shop Search + Listing them in Shop

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Making Tickets Searchable Through WooCommerce Shop Search + Listing them in Shop

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Dev

Hey guys,

I was told about a month ago that tickets are excluded from shop loops. Ideally I’d like to be able to do two things separately:

1) Make tickets display in search results when someone is searching for an event from the WooCommerce shop search feature.
    2) Potentially make tickets display in the shop archive pages as well.

If the two NEED to go hand in hand, we will go that route. If 1 can be done with out 2, then great. As far as execution, what needs to be modified (I’m comfortable with editing PHP)?

Thank you!

Josh
    Participant

Hey,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

The visibility for each ticket is actually set to be hidden from those views. If you go to the WooCommerce Product for the ticket you can check the visibility settings (screenshot) and change that there so it gets included.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!screenshot

Dev

Josh, thank you so much! Didn’t realize it would be that simple and even maneuverable via the UI. Is there anything I can modify in the plugin files or add to my functions.php to ensure that all tickets are created with a specific view option (to override the default hidden setting)?

Josh
    Participant

Hey,

No problem. Unfortunately I’m not able to provide support here in the Pre-sales forum. If you would like, you can log-in and repost this question in our WooCommerce Tickets Premium support forum.

Thank!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Making Tickets Searchable Through WooCommerce Shop Search + Listing them in Shop’ is closed to new replies.