Make tickets taxes based on venue location

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Make tickets taxes based on venue location

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Joseph
    Participant

We are needing to make our tickets be taxed based on the venue location and not based on the customer’s billing address. Is that possible? We’re ok paying to have this feature added as I’m sure it’s something other people have run into as well.

George
    Participant

Hey @Joseph,

Thanks for reaching out! This is an interesting question, but unfortunately our plugins do not enable this at this time 🙁

The application of taxes to the order and such is generally something that WooCommerce handles – adding integration with this into our plugins is actually a great idea, and if we don’t have a development ticket for this on the map, I will make one.

It would unfortunately be quite a complex feature to fully integrate with WooCommerce, and so even if this is something that could eventually make it into the plugin, the timeline for that to arrive is in the many-months range at best.

I’m sorry about this disappointing news, @Joseph. If you need these features more urgently than we could conceivably provide them, you might find it useful to hire a developer to build these features for you. We are not available for hire on such projects ourselves, but we maintain a list of some really well-respected developers in the community here → http://m.tri.be/18k1

We have no affiliation or financial partnership with those folks, we’ve just gotten asked for recommendations so often that we collected some of the best ones we know of in that central list.

Let me know what you think of all of this and if I can help with anything else!

Thanks,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Make tickets taxes based on venue location’ is closed to new replies.