Make mini calendar widget Title a link

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Make mini calendar widget Title a link

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Jane Clark
    Participant

Hi,
    I have located mini-calendar-widget.php and placed it in my child theme under /tribe-events/pro/
    What code do I add in order to make the widget title on the home page a link to the actual calendar?

thanx,
    Jane

Josh
    Participant

Hello netgrrl,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Unfortunately that isn’t something that can be accomplished as a modification to the content of the widget that is being output by the plugin. You could try this plugin from the WordPress.org repository to see if it gives you the necessary functionality that you’re looking for.

I’m sorry I wasn’t able to give you a direct response however I hope this was able to point you in the right direction.

Thanks!

Jane Clark
    Participant

Thank you this plugin worked perfectly!

Josh
    Participant

Hello netgrrl,

No problem! Glad I was able to help.

I’ll go ahead and close this ticket. If you have any further questions please don’t hesitate to open a new one. If you have a few moments, we would definitely appreciate it if you took a second to rate our plugin on the WordPress.org repository.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Make mini calendar widget Title a link’ is closed to new replies.