Make it look less commercial

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Make it look less commercial

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Pascal
    Participant

I use Event Ticket Plus together with WooCommerce. I need WooCommerce it has handy PDF invoices.

But I think WooCommerce looks a bit to commercial.

I organise workshops for students. Students can apply for these so they should not be confronted with a price or shopping cart idea.

How can I change the labels of buttons and titles from WooCommerce during ordering tickets and the check out progress?

Please check http://www.vmbotechniekorientatie.nl/test as I use that for testing.

• This topic was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by Pascal. Reason: Typo
    Cliff

Hi, Pascal.

You could dig into the code and find the button text for exactly what you’re wanting to modify (e.g. “Add to cart” to “Register”) and then use some PHP or a template override via our Themer’s Guide… or you might simply be able to use a plugin like Say What? (third-party, not guaranteed or supported by us) to make this process easier for you.

Please let me know how things go for you and if you have any follow-up questions on this topic.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Make it look less commercial’ is closed to new replies.