make a recurring event runnimg veery tuesday and thursday

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus make a recurring event runnimg veery tuesday and thursday

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Ole Kroer
    Participant

Hi support I have maked a new event starting september 27 2018 and running every tuesday and thursday (i use calender pro and ticket plus) i added unlimited tickets to all events. All events is configured fine. i can buy a ticket and recieve a mail with order confirmation ex i book october 16 2018 and ok but when i recieve a ticket mail the date on the mail is always september 27 2018 and in my events list the ticket is added to september 27. Can you help with a solution
    kind regards
    Ole

Edward

Hey there Ole!

Thanks for reaching out.

Can you share your system information in a private reply?

The site listed in your profile, http://visit.aquqglobe.dl seems to be down for me, is this the one you are working on?

Take care,
    Ed ✌️

Ole Kroer
    Participant

This reply is private.

Edward

This reply is private.

Ole Kroer
    Participant

This reply is private.

Edward

This reply is private.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘make a recurring event runnimg veery tuesday and thursday’ is closed to new replies.