Make 1st day of the week Saturday

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Make 1st day of the week Saturday

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    gregcanm
    Participant

Hi I am using short code [tribe_events] and need to change the 1st day of the week to Saturday (rather than Sunday)

This thread is worn, there is NOT an option to change the 1st day of the week https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/changing-the-first-day-of-the-week/

CSS modifications have been made

Default stylesheet used for events templates : Full Styles
    Events template : Default page template
    Enable event views : Month
    Default view : Month

Courtney

Hi Gregory

Can you send me a screenshot of you site settings at Settings » General? Week starts on should appear just before the save changes button. This setting is a function of WordPress more than it is from our plugin.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

gregcanm
    Participant

Hi Courtney! Here you go thanks!

Courtney

Hi Gregory

That looks like it’s found in Events » Settings » General. Can you also try going to the WordPress Settings » General panel? Settings should be visible on the far left near the bottom of the screen.

Let me know if you find this.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Make 1st day of the week Saturday’ is closed to new replies.