Major displaying issues with The Community Events 4.3.2

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Major displaying issues with The Community Events 4.3.2

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Dave Riel
    Participant

Hello,
    I have major problems with displaying on the event creation page with the Community Events plugin (v.4.3.2), with The Events Calendar PRO (v.4.4.1) and The Events Calendar ( V.4.4.1.1), on WordPress 4.7.2. As you can see on the capture site, when I click on the “organizer” field, the text field for writing and selections of organizer selections is displayed at the bottom of the page.
    I use on the site in general Divi Theme which seems to have some problem besides with Events Calendar Pro (Subject of another Ticket).

For my tests, on my screenshot, I reactivate the Twenty Seventeen theme, by default of WordPress and I have all deactivate the other extensions. Because of this, this capture is done on a basic WordPress, no CSS added or modified. But, the problem was exactly the same when I had my theme Divi child theme activated, along with any other extensions.

Dave Riel
    Participant

Here, you have the screenshot!

George
    Participant

Hey Dave,

Thanks for reaching out.

Community Events is at version 4.4.1 at this time, and so the first step here before being able to proceed to other steps is to update Community Events on your site.

Let us know how things look and behave after you update Community Events to version 4.4.1! 😀

— George

Dave Riel
    Participant

Hello,
    Thank’s for your reply, but the latest version of Community Event on your website is still the 4.3.2.

So I already have everything up-to-date with the latest version publish.

Karl

George
    Participant

Hey Karl,

Sorry about this, I just realized that your Community Events license is expired.

It expired January 4, 2017.

As per our license guidelines, premium support of the kind offered here is only a feature of active licenses: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/what-support-is-provided-for-license-holders/

So I would recommend renewing your Community Events license so that we can continue to help you, which would also make the most recent version of the plugin available to you on the Downloads page in your account here.

And so once you renew the license, please download the latest version and try again to update it.

Events Calendar Pro and Event Tickets Plus are also expired, so if you are using those on your site and they are not the most recent version, please renew your licenses and update them if you need to use these plugins on your site (and/or want support for them).

Sorry that I didn’t see these expirations in your account until now!

Sincerely,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Major displaying issues with The Community Events 4.3.2’ is closed to new replies.