Mailtext Charcters has wrong "Umlaute" (Spezialcharcters German)

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Mailtext Charcters has wrong "Umlaute" (Spezialcharcters German)

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Boris
    Participant

Hi,

the characters in the mail after buying are wrong.

Like this:
    Ãœberweisung -> Überweisung

The Mailfile are in UTF-8, parts of the Email are good (Headertext). But the Text there come from Database for instance the Ticketname are wrong.

What can i do?

Thank you

Barry

Hi Boris,

I’m sorry to hear you are experiencing difficulties.

Just to be clear, is the problem in WooCommerce’s receipt/order confirmation email or the actual email that contains the tickets themselves (or both)?

Boris
    Participant

Hi,

the problem is in the mail that was sending by customer-processing-order.php.

best

Boris
    Participant

I have also try this but isnt working 🙁

Woocommerce e-mail UTF-8 encoding

Barry

Hi Boris,

So if I’m understanding you correctly this problem relates to WooCommerce (the plugin created by WooThemes) rather than WooCommerce Ticket (our own extension).

I’m wondering if perhaps the best course of action here would be for you to approach WooThemes? If the problem rests within their plugin then they will be best placed to fix it 🙂

Barry

Hi Boris – just checking in here: did you reach out to WooCommerce and is this something they were able to help with/take on board as a bug?

Barry

Hi!

It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this topic.

• Need help with anything else? Go right ahead and post a new topic, one of the team will be only too happy to help
    • Still need help with this issue and need to re-open it? Again, please simply create a new topic and link to this one to provide the team with some context

Thanks!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Mailtext Charcters has wrong "Umlaute" (Spezialcharcters German)’ is closed to new replies.