Made changes to the website by moving hosting now license isn’t valid.

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Made changes to the website by moving hosting now license isn’t valid.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    julia Stafford
    Participant

i bought this last month and when i tried to imput the license to the same domain, it claims;

There is a new version of Event Aggregator available but your license key is invalid. You may need to download and manually There is a new version of Event Aggregator available but your license key is invalid. You may need to download and manually install the new version. You can check the status of your licenses and download plugins by logging in to your account on theeventscalendar.com. View what’s new with version 1.0. You can check the status of your licenses and download plugins by logging in to your account on theeventscalendar.com. View what’s new with version 1.0

help please.

Courtney

Sorry for the confusion.  You should’ve received an email containing a link to download Events Calendar Pro and the license key.

Can you go to My Account » Downloads and download the Eventbrite plugin.  You’ll need to keep the free The Events Calendar plugin active as well.

Then get your license key, and go to Events » Settings » Licenses to enter it. You can also omit the former hosting address from this location as well.

It looks like you tried to activate the plugin, but in the Event Aggregator field instead.

Let me know if this works now.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

julia Stafford
    Participant

Once i have downloaded eventbrite, how do i add it to the wordpress site
    please?

i only know how to use plugins. i have no coding background to instal into
    editor.

if there is no plug in i have no idea what to do.

Kind Regards,

Julia Stafford

Wine Pantry

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Julia,

Sorry about the confusion here. Let me try to help you straighten this out and get your website working as it should.

I see you have purchased our Event Tickets Plus plugin. Thank you for that!

In order to have it work you will also need the following 2 plugins.

• The Events Calendar
    • Event Tickets

Let me give you a full list of steps what you need to do.

To install the above 2 plugins you need to follow these same steps:

• In your WordPress admin area go to Plugins > Add new
    • You will see a search box on the right site above the plugin list. Enter there “The Events Calendar” / “Event Tickets”.
    • Once the plugin shows up in the result list click ‘Install’, and once that’s done click on ‘Activate’

When you are done installing these 2 plugins then go to your downloads page at theeventscalendar.com (here). From here you should be able to download Event Tickets Plus. Once you saved it to your PC follow these steps to install:

• In your WordPress admin area go to Plugins > Add new
    • At the top of the screen you will see an ‘Upload Plugin’ button, click on that (screenshot)
    • Browse for the zip file you just downloaded and click ‘Install Now’. This can take up to a minute.
    • Once that is done click on ‘Activate’. (If you don’t see that anywhere, then go to your Plugins, you should already see Event Tickets Plus in the list. Look for it and click on Activate

With this you should have all calendar plugins activated.

Now to enter the license key go to Events > Settings > Licenses tab, look for the field labelled ‘Event Tickets Plus’ and enter the license key there. (You can find your license key on the License Keys page.)

I hope this little guide will help you with it. Let me know if you need any further help.

Note, to be able to sell tickets on your website you will also need an ecommerce plugin like WooCommerce or Easy Digital Downloads.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Made changes to the website by moving hosting now license isn’t valid.’ is closed to new replies.