Made changes to event in EventBrite, not updating on WP

Home Forums Ticket Products Eventbrite Tickets Made changes to event in EventBrite, not updating on WP

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jon
    Participant

So once we have imported and event FROM eventBrite, is there any way to make sure that any changes we make to the event (title or description or what-have-you) get changed on our WP site as well? Right now it doesn’t seem like the event in our WP site is grabbing new / updated info, and I dont see a button anywhere to ‘Update’ or re-grab the new information without deleting and re-importing the event.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for using our plugins.

Unfortunately, there is nothing in the Eventbrite API to notify the coding on your site that an event has been changed. I could see an update button be useful here to at least manually pull in changes, but right now you would either have to make the change manually in WordPress or delete it and re import it then.

Sorry for not having anything better on this.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Made changes to event in EventBrite, not updating on WP’ is closed to new replies.