Lots of errors :(

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Lots of errors :(

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Mar

Hi, I still have the same problem with the images of the events:

1) When I run the importer, I get the following error message and the images from the events are not imported:
    “The following errors have occurred: “picture?type=large&access_token=404935409546807|vzHtzdfYYsK8X2vcliYSxEJvO0c” is not a valid image. Please note that as a result, no events were successfully imported.”

2) When I set the auto-importer on settings, events are created several times (for example, if I set it hourly, it will import THE SAME EVENT each hour). This results in repeated events.

I have updated to the latest plugin version and am really disappointed that the plugin is not working properly. I can send you screenshots and can create an admin account for you.

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Mar,

1. Does this happen for all events or just some? Have you tried an event without an image? Are you trying to import the events to a local dev site or is this somewhere remote? Have you tried deactivating all other plugins and/or reverting to the Twenty Eleven/Twelve theme to rule out a conflict there?

2. Same thing here, try deactivating plugins and reverting the theme to see if this helps. What type of Facebook account are you importing events from? Can you share the account here so I can test this out myself locally?

Thanks,
    Jonah

Mar

HI Jonah
    It happens for all events I’m afraid. Haven’t tried an event without an image, at the moment although I get that error, events are being imported but without image. I have tried deactivating all other polugins and reverting to the Twenty Twelve theme.

I am importing the events from a facebook page, the url is http://www.facebook.com/liveandunamplifieduk.

I can also provide you with login details for the admin panel if you want to see it for yourself.

Thanks

Jonah
    Participant

Hi Mar,

I’m able to import the events with images just fine, no errors, so this indicates it’s something with your setup, either server, plugins, theme, etc.

Are you trying the import locally or remotely? If locally, what type of setup are you running? Can you try importing on a remote instance of the site?

Have you tried creating a Facebook APP ID? Try that if you haven’t: https://theeventscalendar.com/how-to-create-a-facebook-app-id/

Thanks,
    Jonah

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Lots of errors :(’ is closed to new replies.