lost trying to follow the themer’s guide

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus lost trying to follow the themer’s guide

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Dan Feeley
    Participant

Hey there,
    I have events calendar pro+woocommerce tickets. Everything is working great! I am just trying to modify they layout of my events when viewed as a single screen (not on the calendar displays). Basically I am trying to get the “buy tickets” from appearing all the way at the bottom of the page to show up at the top of the page. I’ve read through the themers guide but I am lost and where I create my child directories between regular and pro, and also on single events, so that it picks up my changes. Do you have a slightly better tutorial or can point me in the right direction? I would think this question was asked before. I just could not find a good example. Any help greatly appreciated, in advance!!

Brian
    Keymaster

Hello,

Sorry for the confusion on the themer’s guide. It has a lot of information in there. I can help clarify it.

Usually Pro directories look like this:

/yourtheme/tribe-events/pro/

And the regular Events Calendar start with just this:

/yourtheme/tribe-events/

Each file that you can move has in the comments where it should go in your theme.

However, there is a guide for just moving the Ticketing Form here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/moving-the-ticket-form/

Let me know if that helps or you have some more questions and I can answer them.

Thanks

Note: Moved this topic to the WooCommerce Tickets Forum as it relates more to that then Pro.

Brian
    Keymaster

Since there is has not been any activity on this thread for over 2 weeks so I am now closing it. Feel free to start a new thread if you have further issues. Thanks! 🙂

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘lost trying to follow the themer’s guide’ is closed to new replies.