Loss of/incorrect margins

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Loss of/incorrect margins

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Alan
    Participant

Hi

I’m losing left and right hand margin spacing when viewing a single event if I reduce the browser width below approx 1040 pixels. Interestingly the margin reappears again at < 750 pixel width. Any ideas how I can sort this?

Also on the venue box, I have removed the organisers details, Do you know how I can get the venue map to fill out the empty space or alternatively reduce the overall width of the venue box area?

Thanks

Barry

Hi Alan,

Thanks for contacting us and I’m sorry you’ve had some difficulties.

We do try to stick to one question or issue per support topic, though, so let’s deal with the margins issue here and if you can go ahead and create a new topic for the other question that would be great šŸ™‚

Iā€™m losing left and right hand margin spacing when viewing a single event if I reduce the browser width below approx 1040 pixels. Interestingly the margin reappears again at < 750 pixel width. Any ideas how I can sort this?

Before we try anything more complicated, I wonder if you could try visiting the Events → Settings → Display admin screen.

There is a setting here allowing you to change the template used for event pages: if you try some different options, do any solve the problem with regards to your margins?

Alan
    Participant

Thanks Barry

I selected “default events page template”, and that seems to have sorted the problem.

Barry

Excellent šŸ™‚

That being the case I will go ahead and close this topic, but of course if anything else crops up please simply create a new topic and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Thanks!

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Loss of/incorrect margins’ is closed to new replies.