Looking to Hire Help for Events Calendar Pro Customization

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Looking to Hire Help for Events Calendar Pro Customization

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    christina
    Participant

Hi,
    I’m looking for some customization for the events Calendar pro plugin. I have a bunch of categories that I’d like to display in a drop down menu on my events page. Then when a user selects a certain category all the events for that category display. Also am looking for some custom CSS to match my theme. Let me know if you’re interested! Thanks!

Evan

Hi Christina,

If you haven’t found someone yet to do this for you I’ll be happy to help you out this. I’m doing some customizations of the plugin right now for a newspaper client including a print-ready calendar export tool and community events submission feature (in lieu of the community events plugin which isn’t out yet).

You can contact me here or directly:
    [email protected]
    http://www.evanhobbs.com

Best,
    Evan

Rob

Thanks for the post, Christina. Glad to see Evan has reached out to volunteer his services already. We’ve also got devs around on our end that we could point you towards if you find yourself needing it down the road…looks like Evan’s got you covered for now, which is awesome, so if you or anyone else ever does need it down the road, you can definitely let me know either here or via email (rob at tri.be).

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Looking to Hire Help for Events Calendar Pro Customization’ is closed to new replies.