Looking to fast track Community Events site – Theme suggestion?

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Looking to fast track Community Events site – Theme suggestion?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Elmer Harris
    Participant

I’m looking to get my Community Events portal up and running.

If anyone has any base theme suggestions for a community events portal site please advise. I’m grateful for any suggestions.

I want the Community Events portal to look good out of the box with a theme that adheres to good standards. I’d also be interested in custom “The Events Calendar” theme development and/or stylesheets.

thanks in advance,

Elmer

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Elmer,

Thanks for using Community Events for your project! I would recommend taking a look at this article on theme compatibility with our plugins. While our plugins typically work well with most themes that adhere to WordPress standards, it has some suggestions on a few that are known to work very well!

Please let me know if you have any questions, and I’ll leave this thread open in case anyone in the community has any recommendations!

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Looking to fast track Community Events site – Theme suggestion?’ is closed to new replies.