Looking to emulate this calendar view

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Looking to emulate this calendar view

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Frank Inzirillo
    Participant

Hello, I am brand new to Calendar Pro and I have checked the knowledge base articles and do not believe I found a fix. I am hoping to achieve the following view that was shown in the education demo without having to go into files and edit files. I am not too savvy with that. I have attached a screenshot of the demo that I am referring to. This is the event display that I would really like.

I have also attached a screenshot of the church event calendar display. This would be secondary.

Again, I looked through the knowledgebase and could not find how to get the North Carolina display sample. I was under the impression when I Purchased the AGENCY license that I would be able to select that type of display from inside of the Event. Thank you

Cliff

Hi, Frank. Welcome and thanks for your business!

There’s no functional difference between the Personal, Business, or Agency level licenses–just the higher number of allowed sites. Could you please explain what gave you that impression, specific to the Agency level license?

The first screenshot you uploaded looks like a customized version of our List View. It might have come from the site owner’s custom code or maybe the theme they used.

The second screenshot you uploaded is our Month View, possibly with some color customizations via our WordPress Customizers options.

These 2 views and the Customizer options are all available as part of our free/core The Events Calendar plugin; you do not need Events Calendar PRO for any of these features.

Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions on this topic.

Frank Inzirillo
    Participant

Sorry for the confusion, I needed access to The Week View which is why I purchased the upgrade to PRO as it states on your product page that the WEEK view is not available to the unpaid version.

Thank you for the reply. How do I create the Month view as I cannot seem to create it.

Thank you

Cliff

Sorry, I missed that it was Week View; you’re right. I mistakenly saw your screenshots as Month View.

You’re correct that Week View is only available via PRO.

I see that you have both Week and Month views checked (amongst others) at wp-admin > Events > Settings > Display tab, so they should be displaying just fine.

If it’s still not working for you as expected, please share a link to your events page.

Frank Inzirillo
    Participant

Ok that clears up some information for me. Thank you. My next question is I want to be able to show a weeklong calendar on specific pages and on other pages I want to show the month long calendar. Does that require custom coding or can I set that up within the settings? The test site that I am working on this is http://www.chairmanpromos.com/high-school/ – I want to be able to show a weeklong calendar on some pages and then others I would like to have a full month long calendar. I believe I have figured out how to use the sidebar widget correctly. How can I show the calendar in week view on a specific page and then on another page I want to show the month long. Thank you.

Cliff

I’m not exactly clear what you mean by a specific view on a specific page, but you could use one of our plugin’s widgets or shortcodes, such as [tribe_events view=”week”]

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Looking to emulate this calendar view’ is closed to new replies.