Looking for suggestions for how to print month view

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Looking for suggestions for how to print month view

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    rstoeber
    Participant

This question is asked regularly, but apparently not enough to rise to the level of a new feature. So I’m hoping someone can suggest a reasonably convenient solution.

A few of my clients need to print (yes, sometimes paper can be handy) monthly calendar pages for the next 2 – 3 months. They each have different work-arounds for now, but it feels so lame not to have something I can add to the website for them.

Does anyone have a good way to get a printable month view page without the WordPress header, footer, etc?

Nico

Hi rstoeber,

Thanks for reaching out to us! Good questions you are asking here.

I think the solution for this is to add a custom print stylesheet to your site(s). In it you can specify which elements you want to hide when the user prints the page. Please checkout this article: Styling for Print from the WordPress codex. I think you will find the info you need there.

Please let me know if the article helped you out,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Looking for suggestions for how to print month view’ is closed to new replies.