Looking for functions to display various informations

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Looking for functions to display various informations

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Cesar
    Participant

Hello,

I want to display more information but I can not find the corresponding functions. Here they are :

• display the minimum price
    • display the number of total tickets (and not the number of available ticket)
    • show ID participants
    • custom the pointer of google maps
    • customize the login form when the user is not connected to create an event

Can you help me ?

Thank you very much !

George
    Participant

Hey @cesar,

Unfortunately none of the things you listed have a default template tag function included in the plugin 🙁 That means you would have to code these template tags yourself and/or hire a professional developer to help. We maintain a list of well-reviewed developers of this type on this page → http://m.tri.be/18k1, but otherwise cannot help much with this customization process 🙁

I am sorry to disappoint but wish you the best of luck with your customizations.

Sincerely,
    George

Cesar
    Participant

Oh ok 🙁
    Thanks for your response !

George
    Participant

Sorry to disappoint @Cesar 🙁 Thanks for understanding and for being patient with my delayed response here over the holiday season.

Best of luck with your project!
    George

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Looking for functions to display various informations’ is closed to new replies.