Long web address in the event does not wrap to next line

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Long web address in the event does not wrap to next line

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ruemorg
    Participant

Hi there,

great plugins 🙂 I have another small issue. When posting long web address links in the event the link disappears into the map and doesn’t wrap to the next line. Anything I can do to fix this?

Thanks,

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hello,

I’m glad to hear that you’re liking the plugins so far! Typically CSS/styling customizations are outside the scope of support that we are able to provide here in the forums, but can you try adding the following CSS to the Custom CSS area under Appearance > Customize (if you have one) or to the style.css file of your child theme:

.tribe-events-meta-group .url {
    overflow-wrap: break-word;
    }

Let me know if this helps 🙂

Thanks,

Jennifer

ruemorg
    Participant

That worked perfectly, thank you for your help.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Glad to hear it! Please let me know if there is anything else that I can help with.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Long web address in the event does not wrap to next line’ is closed to new replies.