Long time user…. Import not working suddenly

Home Forums Calendar Products Event Aggregator Long time user…. Import not working suddenly

• This topic has 0 replies, 2 voices, and was last updated 6 years ago by Jon.
Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Jon
    Participant

I’m having no luck using the event aggregator after flawless operation for 3+ years.

Oceanside Seafood is my company… Page is:

Facebook.com/Oceansideseafood

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Jon,

Thanks for your long term support and for reaching out!

I’m sorry about the issues you are experiencing with Event Aggregator.

I checked and looks like there was a long break in your imports but seems to have run again in the last 24 hours. Were those all manually triggered?

Could you please go to Imports > Scheduled Imports, open one that didn’t work for editing and send me a screenshot of the settings you have there?

If there are other issues than this, then please provide me some more details.

Just a note: The scheduled imports are dependent on the WordPress cron (action scheduler), sort of an alarm clock that gets triggered by a visit on your website. If there are no visits, then the cron / scheduler doesn’t run and so the imports will not run. But I doubt that your site didn’t have visitors for 4 weeks.

Looking forward to helping you solve this.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Long time user…. Import not working suddenly’ is closed to new replies.