Login to purchase tickets preference by event

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Login to purchase tickets preference by event

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Steven Hampton
    Participant

We have a client that has events calendar pro and events tickets plus using WooCommerce for the cart.

They have some events that should only be available to registered users and 1 event that should be available to both registered users and guests.

For most of the year, I lock WooCommerce by not allowing guest to checkout, but now we’ve come to the one event that needs both.

1. Is there a way to offer a set of tickets to members for 1 price and non-members for another price on the same event?

2. Is it possible for that price to be dictated by if the user is logged in, i.e. it’s $15 if the user isn’t logged in, but drops to $10 as soon as they log in.

3. How do I password protect some events from being purchasable and not protect others?

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for emailing support!

Unfortunately we do not have role based pricing. However you can check out Woocommere plugins that may offer this feature for role based pricing and also enable certain products for guest checkout. In regards to password protect events for users only, most customers in this same situation will use User Role Editor or some type of membership plugin to add this type of functionality.

Keep in mind these would all be 3rd party plugins/extensions and not supported by us.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Login to purchase tickets preference by event’ is closed to new replies.