Login Page Template for Community Events

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Login Page Template for Community Events

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    journal multimedia
    Participant

Does anyone know which template the front-end login page uses for Community events? Or is this a default WordPress login page?

I can get to the page at /events/community/add if I’m not logged in, but it doesn’t seem to use the tribe-events/community/event-list template.

Any info on how that page gets generated would be extremely helpful.

Thanks,
    Joe

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi Joe,

Thanks for using our plugins. I can help out here.

The Login Form for Community Events uses the Standard WordPress form: wp_login_form

https://codex.wordpress.org/Function_Reference/wp_login_form

It does not have a template as a function checks if it should show or not and then calls wp_login_form if it should show.

If you want a custom login form the best thing to do is add a check at the top of the community template. Then you could add the form the way you would like and only let people pass to our coding once logged in and this would bypass our form.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

journal multimedia
    Participant

That makes sense. I’ll give that a try. Thanks for following up.

Brian
    Keymaster

You’re Welcome.

Since this is marked resolved I am going to close this ticket, but if you need anything else related to this topic or another please post a new topic on the forum and we can help you out.

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Login Page Template for Community Events’ is closed to new replies.