Login doesn't work for users with role "subscriber"

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Login doesn't work for users with role "subscriber"

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Oliver
    Participant

Hi,

We have a weird problem when trying to log in to WordPress:
    We use the WordPress role “subscriber” for users to log in and submit events.

Unfortunately the login of a user with the role “subscriber” doesn’t work anymore (as “admin” it works fine!): after entering username and password you get redirected to the homepage.

Hint: when I deactivate the Community Events plugin the issue doesn’t occur!

Any help or idea would be appreciated! (I searched the whole weekend for a solution without success… :-/ )

Best regards,
    Oliver

• This topic was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by Oliver.
    Oliver
    Participant

I could solve the issue. We use Ultimate Member for registration, login, etc.
    In the settings of UM was the URL redirect method set to a wrong option. After changing it it works now

Oliver
    Participant

– screenshot of UM settings –

Oliver
    Participant

Barry

Glad you figured it out (and thanks also for sharing the information about the root cause) 🙂

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Login doesn't work for users with role "subscriber"’ is closed to new replies.