"Login before ticket purchase"

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus "Login before ticket purchase"

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    billyadmin
    Participant

On the event pages, a prompt to log in before ticket purchase is displayed. Where can I turn it off? We neither require nor want visitors to log in to the site.

We are using Kadence Themes Ascend theme.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for emailing support!

To turn off this feature, head over to Events > Settings > Tickets and uncheck Require users to log in before they purchase tickets

Let me know if that works.

Thanks,
    Brendan

billyadmin
    Participant

I should have mentioned that box was already unchecked.  I have two other posts which correctly do not display the message.  All were prepared during the same session.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

I see. Are you using Tribecommerce to process your payments? If so, then this is a known issue. To temporary fix this you can hide the login button but we need to give you some css code to do this. Can you share a link with me on one of affected events?

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘"Login before ticket purchase"’ is closed to new replies.