login before purchasing send to wp admin

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events login before purchasing send to wp admin

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    icekun91
    Participant

Hi,
    I have force all the user to login before RSVP and purchase ticket, but can we edit the login link ?? I don wan to redirect the user to wp-login.

Thanks

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Thanks for emailing support!

With our plugin, this is not an option. However, you can change the login URL with a plugin like WPS Hide Login. Granted, this is a 3rd party plugin so maybe do some research on a good one with a good rating and reviews. Also, keep in mind when changing the login URL, it will change for everyone and not just users wanting to purchase or RSVP for tickets.

Let me know if you have any other questions.

Thanks,
    Brendan

icekun91
    Participant

Hi,
    Please refer to attachment. The function login before purchase is very good! But I want something like custom css or any shortcode that redirect it to this page : https://hdcgroup.com.my/my-account/ . Client do not want to see the wordpress layout when people click sign in.

Please advise accordingly.

Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi there,

Check out this Woocommcere plugin to redirect it to my-account.

Thanks,
    Brendan

icekun91
    Participant

Hi,
    Thank a lot

Brendan
    Keymaster

You’re welcome!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘login before purchasing send to wp admin’ is closed to new replies.