Logged in only access

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Logged in only access

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    ent20
    Participant

I’ve made sure that ‘allow anonymous contributions’ is un-checked but still the page http://www.theplatform.org.uk/events/community/add does not redirect to the login page I specified in the settings under ‘redirect url’ (http://www.theplatform.org.uk/membership-login/).

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello ent20,

Thanks for reaching out to us with your questions! I’d be happy to help you with them.

I have checked the community event submission url and though it didn’t redirect me anywhere it does ask me to log in first.

You say:

…I specified in the settings under ‘redirect url’…

Our plugins don’t have a redirect url feature, so I’m not quite sure where you set this up.

Simply when you do not allow anonymous submissions, then the “/events/community/add” page will show you a login form. Once logged in, or if you allow anonymous submissions, it will show you the event submission forms.

I hope this helps. Let me know if you have any more questions.

Cheers,
    Andras

ent20
    Participant

Your community events feature *does* have a redirect option. Please see attached screenshot.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hi ent20,

You are right about that. That feature redirects users with the roles checked above, who try to access the admin dashboard. That doesn’t include however the community event submission page, as that is not part of the admin dashboard.

What you would like to achieve is not part of the feature set of our plugins. However, it can most probably be done with some custom development.

Customizations of this kind are beyond the scope of our support. If you need help for developing this then I’d be happy to share with you a list of freelancers who could help you out. Just let me know.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Logged in only access’ is closed to new replies.