Location search giving non-chrono results

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events Location search giving non-chrono results

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    mggillespie
    Participant

Any way to fix this? I seems to grab the locations nearby, but sorts them according to … um… I can’t tell that they are sorted. Any ideas?

Thank you!

Barry

Hi!

Sorry for the confusion.

When you search by location the result set is actually ordered by distance – to take an example from your site (in the first nav menu) you can see all venues 4.68miles away display first, then venues 4.93miles away, etc.

You happen to have multiple events at each venue and – regrettably – they are not additionally ordered by start date, leading to the peculiar effect you’re seeing. I’ve logged a bug report about this and we’ll do our best to fix this as quickly as we can (and will drop an update in here at that point).

Thanks for your patience 🙂

Leah

Hi there,

I just wanted to drop in and update you on the status of this issue. We are working on the upcoming 3.7 release and are happy to say that a fix for this issue will be included. Please keep an eye on your Updates and Plugins pages for an update prompt. If you have any trouble or continue to see this issue after updating, please start a new thread and we can assist you from there. Thank you for your patience while we worked on this issue.

Best,
    Leah

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Location search giving non-chrono results’ is closed to new replies.