"Loading failed" when selecting event categories on Chrome.

Home Forums Calendar Products Community Events "Loading failed" when selecting event categories on Chrome.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    osamu
    Participant

See attached the screenshot. I get “Loading failed” when selecting event categories on Chrome browser. It works fine with Safari.

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Osamu!

Thanks for reaching out to us. Let me help you with that issue.

I’m getting a 404 error for the link to your community submission form, so I’m not able to see the problem on my end.

Could you please see if there are any console errors by inspecting the page when seeing that error? We have an article that explains how to do that here > https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/using-google-chrome-developer-tools/

Additionally, please enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG ? This will create a debug.log file inside the /wp-content directory.

After that, try reproducing the issue a few times, so that in case there is an error, it will be saved into the debug.log file. Please share that log file with us so we can see if any problem from there.

Please let me know about that

Thanks,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘"Loading failed" when selecting event categories on Chrome.’ is closed to new replies.