Load your CSS in head

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Load your CSS in head

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Greg Perham
    Participant

At least make it an option. You break caching and validation doing it the wrong way.

PS. Don’t remove html in Topic Title on your forum; just escape < and >

PPS. Get rid of that damn link overlay that pops up when you try to type the body. I keep clicking a link trying to get into this edit box.

• This topic was modified 6 years, 4 months ago by Greg Perham.
    Brendan
    Keymaster

Hi Greg,

Thanks for the email. In regards to breaking caching, what are referring to exactly? In order to give the proper layout to the calendar the CSS is loaded by design and I understand that may tamper with precedence. As such, we do give the option to select using theme styling as much as possible. Granted you can do custom modifications and create additional plugins that load additional CSS below ours but most users are not going to need this. Definitely an option though if you are wanting to customize our plugins further than what is available. Your additional points are valid and I will bring those up to the team.

Thanks,
    Brendan

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Load your CSS in head’ is closed to new replies.