Live Demos & Sample Sites

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions Live Demos & Sample Sites

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    sacha

I tried searching a bunch of terms and looking at the sites in the support section at wordpress, but most of those sites are just getting rolling. Call me crazy but I want to see this puppy in action. Please post samples of sites (the more complex/complete the better) using Events Calendar. Thank you.

Rob

Hi there Sacha. Thanks for the note. If you’re looking for complex examples I would definitely suggest starting at our Showcase thread here: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/showcase-2-0/. It has some ridiculously complex (and awesome) sites.

For something on the more basic side, you can always check out our demo at http://demo.tri.be.

sacha

Awesome… just what I was looking for. I searched for demo, gallery, samples and while I was able to dig up latte art no sites. Showcase… damn I missed that one. You might want to include this in your wordpress description and/or make it a little easier to find. When I’m shopping for a plugin 90% of my decision is based on what I can see in action. my 2¢. Thank you for the links.

Rob

That’s a great suggestion, Sacha….I can totally see the value of having that thread linked to on the product page. (We’re also creating a “Showcase” page on the site here that is more official and includes commentary from us on the sites we like best). I’ve logged that as an issue for the team as we plot our next phase of development for the tri.be site here. Thanks for the heads up.

Sounds like you’re all set on this issue but if you need anything else down the road, please let us know.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Live Demos & Sample Sites’ is closed to new replies.