Lists of different event cateogies

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Lists of different event cateogies

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Oskar Tornmarck
    Participant

Hey!

I’ve listed upcoming events at barnyoga.com through a custom page template, see code below.

Now I need to separate out the different event categories and list them on different pages. I’m guessing a shortcode solution would be best but I’m open to any solution and thankful for any help.

<?php
    $args = array( ‘post_type’ => ‘tribe_events’, ‘posts_per_page’ => 8 );
    $loop = new WP_Query( $args );
    echo ‘

‘;
      while ( $loop->have_posts() ) : $loop->the_post();
      echo ‘

• ‘;
      echo ‘‘;
      the_title();
      echo ‘
      ‘;
      echo ‘
    • ‘;
      endwhile;
      echo ‘

‘;
    ?>

Barry

Hi Oskartt,

The amount of support we can provide for customizations – particularly with something like a completely new, custom-built view – is unfortunately rather limited.

That said, perhaps this information on using taxonomy parameterss within queries would be useful to you?

Please also note that posting code directly in the forum can be problematic. If possible, please use a service like Gist or Pastebin to host your code/snippets and just share the links here 🙂

Thanks!

Barry

Hi!

It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this topic.

• Need help with anything else? Go right ahead and post a new topic, one of the team will be only too happy to help
    • Still need help with this issue and need to re-open it? Again, please simply create a new topic and link to this one to provide the team with some context

Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Lists of different event cateogies’ is closed to new replies.