Listing events on one page (short version)

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Listing events on one page (short version)

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    screenrage
    Participant

I think I posted this earlier but could not get it to work.

What I’m looking for is a way to output events to page like a list (one month worth of events per page):

1/12/15 <Category name> Joe’s Dinner @The Casbah Room, New York, NY. 2pm-5pm, $50, <custom field1>
    1/15/15 <Category name> Wine Tasting @Total Wine, Claymont, DE, 6pm-10pm, $25, <custom field1>

….and so on and so on. The event title should have a hyperlink to the actual event details and the custom field would be the standard custom field currently supported in the plugin, category would be the corresponding event category.

If there is no easy way to do this, is there someone I can hire to help me with it?

thanks

Barry

Hi screenrage,

There are no built in tools to facilitate this, I’m afraid.

One avenue is a customization and if you need a freelancer to assist with this please do email us (support at theventscalendar dot com) and we’ll happily provide you with a list of folks you can contact.

You might also leverage the [event_embed] shortcode provided by this third party plugin. We can’t offer support for it here, but – once again – with a tweak here and there it would come close to meeting your needs.

I hope that helps!

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Listing events on one page (short version)’ is closed to new replies.