Listing all events in one year (or in a date range). Agenda?

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Listing all events in one year (or in a date range). Agenda?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Riccardo
    Participant

Is there a way to list all events in a year (or in a date range?)

Josh
    Participant

Hey Riccardo,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Providing a year view for the calendar is actually something that we are currently digging into as a feature. You can track the issue (and add your voice for this particular issue) on our UserVoice page.

In the meantime, I’ll reach out to the developer that is heading up that particular feature to see if he has any pointers in that may help you out here if you were interested in putting together a year view for your site before the feature gets released.

Thanks!

Riccardo
    Participant

At the moment it could be handy just to have a “brutal” list in a date range (for a school is important to track dates across two years -> 2016/2017 for instance.
    If you could write down the query to achieve this I could create a shortcode in my functions.php…

• This reply was modified 7 years, 9 months ago by Riccardo.
    Josh
    Participant

Hey Riccardo,

Looking into this one further, it looks like our Knowledgebase article on using “tribe_get_events()” has been updated to provide some help for searching the events of a specific date range.

If you’re interested in using a shortcode feature, everything you would need to get the events of a specific range can be found in that article.

Let me know if this helps.

Thanks!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Listing all events in one year (or in a date range). Agenda?’ is closed to new replies.