Listing All Dates For a Series of Events.

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Listing All Dates For a Series of Events.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Linda
    Participant

Hi There.

2 Questions:

1. Is there a way to list the event dates in the info block for a series of reoccurring events? It only shows the start date.
    https://www.dropbox.com/s/l2lizchk4e0ycti/Screenshot%202017-06-15%2014.05.46.png?dl=0

2. Can the custom field marked “Price” be moved to the left column? Ideally i’d like to add a custom field of price to the details column.

Thanks

Linda
    Participant

This reply is private.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Linda,

Thanks for getting in touch. Let me try to help you with that.

Basically both of them should be possible with some customization.

For the second one I would definitely recommend a template override for the single events template. You can find more info about template overrides in our Themer’s Guide.

The first one, showing all dates, is also possible with some custom coding, possibly with a template override as well. I believe this function would help you with that: tribe_get_recurrence_start_dates()

Let me know if this helps you get started on it.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Listing All Dates For a Series of Events.’ is closed to new replies.