list-widget override for ver. 3.6.1

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO list-widget override for ver. 3.6.1

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    dave9621
    Participant

Hi, I’ve been using the plugin for awhile and I had customized the widget list for my homepage to display my events styled the way I’d like. It was working perfectly, I was using an override file, no problems. Until I upgraded to v.3.6.1, my overrides no longer work. I see in your release notes you say that the overrides are done a different way in v.3.6, but you don’t say how to update the override file to work with 3.6. Can you help??

Casey
    Participant

dave9621,
    Thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear you’re having trouble here, but hopefully I can help. I would suggest the following:

1. Copy/Backup your existing list widget override to another location
    2. Copy over the new list widget template file (located at ‘events-calendar-pro/views/pro/widgets/list-widget.php’) to your ‘tribe-events’ directory
    3. Copy over your custom code from your existing list widget override into the new list widget template

Give those steps a try, and hopefully that gets you pointed in the right direction. Thanks! πŸ™‚

-Casey-

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if you’re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! πŸ™‚

-Casey-

dave9621
    Participant

Thanks for following Casey. Yes, I was able to follow your steps and with a little trial and error got my events working properly. Thanks for the help!

Casey
    Participant

Great! Thanks for confirming that this got you sorted. Since it looks like you’re all set, I’m going to mark this thread “Answered” and close it out.

By the way, if you have a minute or two, we would love it if you’d write a few words for us here: http://m.tri.be/lo

Thanks in advance. πŸ™‚

Cheers,
    Casey

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘list-widget override for ver. 3.6.1’ is closed to new replies.