List Widget – make the whole "li" link to Event. not just the Title.

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO List Widget – make the whole "li" link to Event. not just the Title.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    loakine
    Participant

I added the correct href and php code ‘echo tribe_get_event_link’ a ton of places in the list-widget.php but still only the ‘Title of Event’ links to the Event. I want the whole “li” to link to Event. Take a look at the other sidebars Below the Events Widget… I’ve successfully done this to both the ‘Recent Jobs’ and ‘Newswire’ Sidebars.

When i “Inspect Element” I can see the “a href” link added a bunch of places but its not wrapping anything in the link. http://nprnsb.org

Barry

Hi! Can you share your custom template code (ideally via Pastebin, Gist or some other similar service)? Thanks!

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘List Widget – make the whole "li" link to Event. not just the Title.’ is closed to new replies.