List view: sorting capability for front-end user

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions List view: sorting capability for front-end user

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    novelnexus
    Participant

I love the Filter Bar feature and plan to couple that with a default List View presentation in order to provide users with some great options for navigating events.

Question: after a front-end user has selected their filters is it possible for the user to sort the resulting list of events?

For example, if the user ended up with a list of 12 events and wanted to sort in ascending order by price, could they do that?

Thank you!

Barry

Hi: great question!

The answer is yes – that’s possible for sure – but not out of the box. As we’re dealing with events the returned list is chronologically ordered, however this could certainly be implemented as a customization and/or we are always open to requests for new features 🙂

I hope that answers your questions – but please let me know if there is anything else I can help with.

novelnexus
    Participant

Thank you for the quick reply Barry! Is this a customization Modern Tribe can be hired to do? Are there developers you have experience with that you recommend?

Barry

It’s not something Modern Tribe would typically take on (other than, of course, a future development of the plugin itself) but if you would like to email us at pro @ tri . be we’d be happy to furnish you with a list of developers you might contact 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘List view: sorting capability for front-end user’ is closed to new replies.