List View Shows No Events

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO List View Shows No Events

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    outsidethecube
    Participant

Hi there,
    I have a WordPress site that is using the Events Calendar Pro, Events Calendar WooCommerce Tickets, Community Events and The Events Calendar plugins. I just updated all my plugins and now for some reason no events are shown under the ‘List’ view.

I tried de-activing plugins one by one to see if there were any conflicts, but there wasn’t. Also, I tried reverting to a default 2011 theme. This made it so events are listed, but they are displayed in a jumbled order, not chronologically.

The specific URL where the blank list view can be observed is here:

http://dawsondev.dreamhosters.com/events/upcoming/

Thanks for any help you can offer.

Cheers
    Colin

indrakubicek
    Participant

I had this problem too. In my case I had copied all the plugin files into my theme folder so that I could simply override them as necessary during development. I hadn’t actually changed the list view though and I got my list view working again by deleting the override files. Hopefully this applies/ will work for you too 🙂

outsidethecube
    Participant

Thanks for your reply, but unfortunately I don’t have any override files set up, only the regular core plugin files.

Anybody else get this issue?

Brook
    Participant

Howdy Colin,

That is funky. My first suspicion would be the same as indrakubicek, a theme override.

The fact that past events is working fine, as is map and photo views tells us that there is nothing likely wrong with the queries. Your sites seems to be free of JS errors. Rather, it seems like once TEC loads your upcoming view it outputs nothing.

If you have already checked for theme overrides, the next step would be your plugins. First of all, are they all up to date and the Tribe ones running matching versions like 3.7?

If that does not help it is possible that something has corrupted our plugins. To test this, could you remove them and try redownload fresh copies? Before you do anything I strongly recommend that you make a backup of WordPress, particularly your database. Once you are satisfied with your backup situation, could you please manually delete the Events Calendar plugin folders from /wp-content/plugins/? Once deleted, this guide will walk you through redownloading our plugins. Unzip the content of each plugin into your plugins folder. Does that fix things for you?

– Brook

Brook
    Participant

Since this topic has gone for a spell without a response I am going to archive it. If you do need anything else please feel free to open a new topic. Cheers!

– Brook

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘List View Shows No Events’ is closed to new replies.