List View Remove Line Break from Venue Address

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO List View Remove Line Break from Venue Address

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    threecedars
    Participant

Wondering if there’s a way to remove the line break from the address in the address.php file so that the city, state and zip are on the same line as the street address in the list view for the venue. Need specific instructions, as I don’t know php.

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for using our plugins. I can help out here.

You are going to want to follow our themer’s guide:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/themers-guide/

To move and edit this file in your theme:

the-events-calendar\src\views\modules\address.php

Once in your theme you can edit the template and on line 44 remove this coding: ( it will be under this function: if ( tribe_get_address( $venue_id ) ) : ?> )

<br>

Removing that made the address all go to one line for me. However, there maybe some css changes to do on your site.

Let me know how that works out.

Thanks

threecedars
    Participant

Yes that worked — thank you! I actually tried that before I posted and it didn’t work; not sure why, but it’s working now.

Brian
    Keymaster

Great glad it helps.

I am going to close this ticket, but if you need anything else related to this topic or another please post a new topic on the forum and we can help you out.

Thanks

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘List View Remove Line Break from Venue Address’ is closed to new replies.